In this article we are going to show the tutorial How to Download Youtube Videos on your Android Phone. Today Smartphone usage has been increased people are spending a lot of time to stream the videos on their mobile devices. Every one want to view the videos on YouTube as it is a place where we can find thousands of videos of our choice. If you are watching your favorite videos on YouTube it will takes a lot of battery to view video on your device, and if you want your favorite video you can download it and save it on your Micro SD card and you can watch it whenever you want. To keep your battery backup for a long time you can download the video to your device and then watch it.
If you are using Android device then there is a free apk app for you to download YouTube video on to your device in a simple and easy way. TubeMate is one of the most awesome and amazing video downloading app from which you can download video in an easy way. TubeMate helps to download high quality HD videos from YouTube on your Android device. All you need to do is download the app and install in your android device.
Steps to download YouTube video on your android Smartphone with TubeMate Android App:
- First of all download free apk app directly from the TubeMate official site.
- Installation procedure is same the other app that you might have installed on your android device.
- Once you have completed installation of TubeMate on your Android mobile you can now access videos on YouTube.
- One of the interesting feature of this TubeMate is you can view the video before downloading it or you can watch the video also.
- Now you are done with browsing the video you want to download in your device.
- As you launch a video a popup page appears on your device asking whether you want to download it or watch it. You can choose any of the option that you want
- Once you click on the download option. It will show you different resolutions like 640×480, 1280×720(HD), 1920×1080(Full-HD) and video formats like flv, mkv and mp4 you can select the video format as per your need
- As soon as you selected the type to download the video starts saving on your local SD card on your Android Device.
- Fast downloads mode(with multiple connections)
- Save as mp3(ID3 tag supported)
- Background, multi-download
- Share video & Share TubeMate
- Play list as video/audio(powered by Meridian Player)
- 480×270: general devices
- 1280×720(HD): high-end devices
- 1920×1080(Full-HD): Galaxy Tab, PC